Thursday, April 26, 2007

Writing Options 2 Faust

Once there was a man named Larry he was very poor and scraggly and he had five children with a wife named Windyma who was, a fat, hairy, 50 year old women. He didn't have enough money to feed his children and fat wife. So on day he went to the local market to buy some eggs and bread because thats all he could afford. He came across an old, creepy, widow named Elenor. Who by the way was very friendly. They got to talking and Larry told her all about his problems. She said that she knew a man who lived up in the mountians that could possibly help im out. So after paying for his bread and eggs he decided to go up to the moutians to pay the old man a visit. He knocked at the door and the old man answered he was a rather short old man who was hunched over like a hill. He said oh come in my friend Elenor has told me all about you. I think I may have a solution to your problem, I this golden tree that i have been meaning to sell. My fair man i think that i would trade you the tree for 100 dollaers. Wow 100 dollers thats a lot. I don't know...thats too much for me. But i will take the chance and bring you the money tomorrow. Okay young man i will be expecting you.

So the next day larry shows up and give him the hundered dollars that hes been saving since childhood. The old man give him the beautiful golden tree. Then Larry take the tree and sits it outside in the sun as soon as he gets home. All his childern are amazed by the beautiful sparkling goldren tree. But Larry had to go to work to make money. The afternoon came and it started raining. The children went inside to play since there not allowed to play outside when its raining. The Larry came home for lunch and to his amazment the golden tree he spent his life saving on was not reall gold at all it was a spray painted fake tree thats not worth anything. Larry was extremely mad and went to the old mans house in the moutains screaming at him. The old man answered the door asking what was the matter and Larry started screaming "Give me my money back you old man! You stole my last 100 dollars now i cant buy food for my fat wife and my five children." The old man put this devilish smile and replied never trust a stranger with a deal that is too good to be true.

No comments: